Tuesday 7 February 2012

10dpo come with a feeling of: Utter Impatience!



Yesterday kick started a much needed week off work with hubby. And what a delightful start it was: shopping spree! New clothes, galore! It was the first thing that has taken my mind off this bloomin' 2WW - literally, my mind feels like it has just about drowned in baby thoughts.

But that was yesterday.

Today, I have been a complete couch potato - I've spent the day on youtube watching TTC/pregnancy vlogs, on google researching early symptoms and ALL DAY trying to supress the urge to take a test - arrrrggghhh! I just NEED to know; if I'm pregant, FAB! If not, I'm inviting AF for dinner to officially get the next cycle rolling. Am I turning into a crazy woman? I definately wasn't this obsessed for the first 12 months TTC...

I guess my plan is to hold out 'til 12dpo - although I don't really know why I have decided that 12dpo is a 'sensible' test day. Why not 10/11/13/14/15dpo??

Oh, one more thing that I'm struggling with: resisting the urge to make baby buys. Maybe I should just buy one thing and that will make me feel better...? Either that or it will spark a manic baby shopping spree and I'll be drowning in both my baby thoughts AND actual baby stuff. Hmm.

TTC-ing; not an easy ride sometimes is it?

Lovage x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there im just poppin up everywhere haha! have to say since u asked bout the 2ww and i was like not really thinking about it well all day today and yest i cant get it freakin off my mind and this wait seems to be draggin! im only 7dpo!!!!!!!!!!

and as for baby buys i wanted to buy two cute babygrows the other day on offer but hubby was with me and said no way :( guess im gunna have to sneak back to the shop haha xo

Hoping.Wishing.Praying said...

Joooo! Nice to see your pretty face popping up here!! haha.

Oh dear, it's horrible when you can't get it off your mind isn't it! The days start going reeeally sloooow! I'm 11dpo now and pretty settled on testing tomo but i'm SO nervous to have my hopes dashed...again. But we shall see ay!

Ha! My hubby used to be like that to but lately he seems to be just as into baby stuff as me. He saw this baby bib with 'Daddy loves me more than Football...I think!' and he really wanted to get it (he's a football freak!) xxx

Anonymous said...

yes i keep thinkin bout it an think everything means im pregnant haha its a weird feeling! Im trying to wait until valentines day to test which means il be 14dpo.....not gettin my hopes up tho cuz really dont think its my cycle!

Il be looking out for an update now on ur result :) fingers crossed for u!

my hubby just worried were tempting fate esp as its only our first month ttc but il get him talked round! lol

xxx

Post a Comment