Wednesday 8 February 2012

Best Birthday Present EVER!

Today:
Is my birthday!!
I'm officially 23 years old
I'm off work to celebrate the day with hubby!
&
&
&
&
WE ONLY WENT AND GOT OUR BFP!!!! Oh my life...my hands are shaking.

I'm so so happy right now, never in a million years did I think, after 14 months TTC and an ectopic pregnancy, that the first cycle since our forced break would result in the news we've been praying so hard for.

Wow.
Overwhelmed would be an understatment right now, for sure.

I just really need to say; I know that sometimes reading these announcements can make some people's hearts sink - just a little bit. I know mine used to. And I totally understand why. And I honestly am praying for those that I have connected with that your time will come - SOON!! Love you guys - thank you so much for the support you have given me in such a short space of time.

Now to open the rest of my presents....!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Redhead said...

OMGEEEE!!! Congratulations!!! I'm soo very happy for you, sticky dust your way sweety <3

Hoping.Wishing.Praying said...

Thanks so much ladies - praying that this little bean makes its way down to where it needs to be and STICKS! :)

Anonymous said...

Great news! and Happy Birthday!

Jessica said...

OMG how is it that I'm just finding out about this now!!?? Stupid blog thing for not telling me about your new posts!! I'm so happy for you girly...this is the best news ever! Stay put, little bubba. Oh wow, this is great news xx

Lara said...

Oh wow, thats the best gift you can ask for, I'm so happy for you - this is amazing news. Happy belated birthday!

Post a Comment