Monday 13 February 2012

5 Weeks; Excitement & Worry

Well, I am 5 weeks today!

I'm experiencing 2 very conflicting emotions; excitement and worry.

The excited half of me has:
  • gone out and bought a 'Pregnancy Bible'. (I did have a pregnancy book already but it was quite a light-hearted one and I wanted a more serious, factual one!)
  • bought a pregnancy app for my phone - BabyBump Pro
  • put a widget on my phone that is counting down 'til due date
  • told a few close friends (I did plan on only telling immediate family...)
  • put how many weeks I am at the top of each weekly page in my work diary

Whereas the worried half of me has:
  • NOT STOPPED WORRYING!
  • continually noticed every little pain and cramp
  • not gotten off of Google in an attempt to see if everything is 'normal'
  • gone to the toilet every 30mins to check that I'm not bleeding
  • taken more pregnancy tests just to see the word 'Pregnant'


I'm literally going insane. Help!


1 comments:

Jessica said...

You're funny....stop worrying! Then again, it's impossible for any women (let alone a pregnant woman) to stop worrying :P

Post a Comment