Wednesday 25 January 2012

CD17 comes with a feeling of hope

Yes, 2 blogs in one day! The first, 'Pregnant Friends', I guess was a bit of a rant - a therapeutic release of words you might say!

So it's CD17 for me, and the first cycle that I've been 'charting/temping' and all that jazz. Some might find it strange that after over a year of TTC I've only just started to really monitor and get to know my cycle - I've always viewed it as an extra stress, perhaps even a passion killer? But I thought I'd jump on the band-wagon and see what it's all about.

I have no idea when 'O-day' usually arrives for me, and Fertility Friend suggests that it's still to come, but, as the title suggests, I'm hopeful. Not necessarily thinking that we'll conceive this cycle but hopeful that our time is just around the corner. Ooooo the thought just makes me buzz with excitement and joy!

Keep hoping, wishing and praying - our time will come.
Love C x

1 comments:

Lara said...

Hi Chrissy, thanks for subbing to my blog. I have just read through your blog posts, I really admire your strength and courage - and I know it comes from God. I hope that you ovulate soon and get another positive result soon, it's in Gods hands.

Post a Comment