Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cycle 1 Day 10 (post-methotrexate) TTC

My 3 month wait is officially over! Hooray! My body seems to have got itself back into gear and I am currently on cycle day 10.

We've decided to have a bit more of a plan this time around (it took us 10 months to conceive last time around - but we took a very relaxed approach) in hopes that it improves our chances of conceiving a little quicker! So I'll be charting my cycles, taking my temp. each morning etc in an attempt to work out when I tend to ovulate ('O-Day'). I will try this for a few months - if it starts to become a bit of a chore and results in us getting at all stressed then we will go back to our relaxed approach straight away!

So - join me in my journey and if you're going through something similar then direct me to your blog, I would love to be a support and an extra prayer to anyone on a similar journey to us.

Love C x

0 comments:

Post a Comment